Monday, June 7, 2010

5K & free fishing day

On Saturday Steve and Koby ran in a 5K with Steve's brother's family and his aunt, uncle, cousin, friend & a few thousand other people. Morgan, Cameron-my nephew & I waited close to the end to cheer everyone on to the finish. We had Cam practice saying, "Go daddy/mommy go!", sadly when he saw them he forgot his line until they were down the street. But he sure was cute! They all did an excellent job! Way to go!

Saturday was Utah's free fishing day-so we packed a picnic and went fishing. No one caught any fish but we still had fun!


After a bit of bad luck fishing, the kids and I had an impromptu photo session.


Aren't my kids gorgeous?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness your children are beautiful!!! They have grown so much! And way to go boys on the race!!! Love the pictures! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

visit my blogger and visit this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZLAa-h6rY thanks