Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh brother(s)!

A few days ago Morgan and I had the following conversation...

Morgan: Mom, Koby and I are NOT friends! We are brother and sister.
Me: You can be brother and sister and be friends too.
Morgan: Really? (think of her tone as implying-right mom, like you know anything.)
Me: Yes, I am friends with my brothers and sisters.
Morgan: You like your brothers?
Me: Yes! I love my brothers-they are awesome!
Morgan: They are?
Me: Yes, don't you think Matt and Rick are awesome?
Morgan: Yeah. (long pause) I guess Koby and I can be friends.

And it's true I am really good friends with my brothers and sisters. I am so glad that we get along well and are always there for each other. I know that I am blessed to have a great family. I hope that when my kids are grown up that they will be great friends with each other...not to rule out having them be friends now!

No comments: