Monday, February 22, 2010

HOT!

A couple of very cute girls were anxious to find out just how old Koby was on Friday night. Then we got a call later informing us that they think Koby is hot! The girls are 15 and 13! Is it rude to say, "Girls, stay away from my baby boy!"????

Doesn't the pic make Koby look like a deer caught in the headlights? Well that is how he feels about girls chasing after him.


BTW-if this post suddenly dissapears it is because Koby found out about it and in order to get him to speak to me again, I would have to remove the post immediately.

2 comments:

Kris said...

He really is a handsome boy! I can't believe the girls are already calling. You have trouble on your hands.

McCall B. said...

Ha! I love it, that is so funny :) Seems like girls these days are pretty bold!