Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All about Morgan

When I went into labor five years ago, I tried to ignore it. I pretended for about 3.5 hours that the labor pain was all in my head, until finally I broke down and told Steve we had to go to the hospital. I wasn't too happy because the next day my brother was coming home from his mission and we had plans to meet him at the airport. BUT, Morgan was so excited to be born that she couldn't wait for Rick. It worked out and of course I was thrilled to be holding my little girl when Rick stopped by the hospital to say hello. If you can't tell I am the type of person that likes everything planned and Morgan has helped me to learn that life doesn't usually work out like that.

Her middle name is Marie-after my mom Anna Marie.

Morgan is the sweetest little girl. She is always smiling and boy is it a beautiful smile! We call her our princess because she is all girl and besides that she thinks she is a princess.

She loves dresses, skirts, jewelry, barbies, dress up, dancing, singing, painting nails, wearing high heels and playing with her babies. Her favorite color is pink and that shows in most of her clothing.



She is a social butterfly and she loves to make new friends. I am worried about how much time she will spend on the phone as she gets older because this girl LOVES to talk. Steve once mentioned that the only time it is quiet in our house is when Morgan is asleep.



We are so blessed to have our sweet Morgan. She is full of love and fun. She brings sunshine into our home and our lives. We love you sweet girl!

1 comment:

BeckyAndGirls said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Great job, guys!