Thursday, September 3, 2009

slow day

So yesterday was the first time this season that both Morgan and Koby had a game on the same day, and at the same time but at different places. After we rushed through dinner Steve took Koby to football and I took Morgan to soccer. As soon as Morgan's game was over we rushed over to the football game-where we got to see the last two minutes of Koby's game. Both kids won, though all the rushing made me feel like I had run a marathon...how do people do it when they have more than two kids?

After we got home, read scriptures, had prayer, baths and teeth brushing done, I was ready to fall into bed. However, I was a good girl and instead went on my 20 minute walk- in the dark (uphill both ways...=))I did that because my mom told me to buck up. Thanks for the pep talk mom!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Mom's always have the best advice!