Thursday, September 24, 2009

Changes

Just over a week ago our wonderful babysitter Zelia, informed us that she would no longer be babysitting. Zelia has babysat Morgan for the past 3 years and she loved Morgan and Morgan adored her. We knew that Morgan was well taken care of while we were at work. Zelia decided to take in a foster child that was severely abused and mentally handicap. This poor little girl needed complete attention immediately. And Zelia would only be able to babysit for us for three more days.

Plenty of reason for panic, right?

But guess what? I didn't panic. I think that when Steve broke the news to me he thought I would really freak out. But I didn't-honest.

It worked out amazingly well. Morgan gets to go to her aunt's house 2x's a week for preschool and time to playing with her cousin. (and ofcourse time to be spoiled by Aunt Mindy!)I am thrilled that we are finally able to get Morgan some 'preschool' without loosing our jobs or our minds. For the rest of the week Morgan gets to play with several kids at a home nearby. There are actually kids her age and she loves it at both places. She was excited to tell me that she got to play in the sand box, play on the playground and get on the jumpoline-which is what she calls the trampoline.

It worked out so much better than I ever thought it could.I also had several people from our ward offer to babysit Morgan so I even have back up babysitters now! Thanks to all of you who offered or provided information for me. I guess everything does happen for a reason and if I take a deep breath and do my best not to panic or worry then before I know it-things are all taken care of. Must be my Heavenly Father watching over me!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's so nice when things work out. Glad to hear it!