Thursday, February 19, 2009

Children book exchange

Wondering if anyone is interested in a children book exchange...all you have to do is mail one book to the person at the top of the list and then send the paper to seven other people who are interested. If it works like it is supposed to and everyone participates you will end up with 35 books. Because I am a realist I know that won't happen but if we only end up with 10 new books that is pretty inexpensive. And if the worst happens and you get no books then atleast some kid somewhere is going to end up with a new book and you can count that as your good dead for the day! Please email me your address if you are interested: beckyzab21@hotmail.com

Remember that when you give a child a book it can open a world to them! That is all I am going to say to plug this idea...

1 comment:

Em and Jorg said...

got the letter in the mail and I'm working on it! should be fun!