Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy weekend!

On Saturday we found out that Koby has a basketball tournament next Saturday-which ruined our plans for going to visit my parents. So we decided to call up my parents and see if they were willing to have some unexpected visitors for the weekend and that we would leave in one hour. They said ofcourse we could come. My sister and her family were even planning to meet us there next weekend so I called to let them know the change in plans-they also decided to pack up and come right then too. I hated to spoil any romantic plans mom & dad might have had but they were thrilled to see their grandkids. As a bonus we got to surprise Rick & Tara by showing up to their sacrament meeting to hear them talk. It was great to see their reactions as they entered the chapel to see us taking up a whole pew! They did great and weren't too upset at us for popping in.

We got to sing happy birthday to Morgan and have some pink cake. The kids and I played Twister but I am not crazy enough to post a picture of me on here...

This picture show a perfect hairdo for Morgan-she had removed her piggytails and wouldn't let me fix it.

We had a great time visiting with my family. The kids had a blast and it was very relaxing for the adults-well except for when Jen-the slave driver-made me stay up until after 1:00 AM tying a quilt with her!

No comments: