Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Morgan-the daredevil!

Yesterday I took the day off of work. The kids and I made about 5 dozen sugar cookies, two pans of brownies & banana bars. It took a long time to do it all and then ofcourse even longer to clean up after. The kids got bored and went outside to play in the fresh snow. I went out to check on them and found this!It is hard to tell from the picture so I will explain it. We have a large dog house next to the house with a ladder leaned against it and with a piece of plywood on top of that. Steve made this little shelter for our dog. Anyway I found Morgan on top of the shelter with Koby's snowboard trying to slide down the slope! Thankfully she was not hurt.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Your pictures are all so fun! You really do have adorable kids! Morgan definitely sounds like quite the little daredevil. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Deborah said...

Thank you for the banana bars, Becky...they were absolute heaven!!!