Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday fun

I decided to try and take our yearly family photo by ourself. We have a timer on our camera but after a while I was so frustrated that I just called Matt and asked him to come over and take a few pictures for us. As you can tell from the many pictures, we had many different problems, from weird smiles, to blocking each others head, to having someone move. Thanks Matt for helping us out!
Two weekends ago we went to a party in Ogden. On the way home we stopped at the SLC temple and walked around the grounds. It was so pretty!
Under our tree there are several large gifts-the biggest is Morgan's favorite. She likes to stand behind it and pretend like she is taking our order. She usually offers cheesburgers or chicken-though once I think she had rice.
Steve keeps telling people that I am camera happy but it's hard not to take pictures when your husband and kids are so adorable!

Happy Holidays to ya'll.

No comments: