Monday, August 18, 2008

Werry Family

This past weekend we got together with the Werry family for our annual family reunion. It was so much fun. I was reminded about how lucky I am. I love my family and love being around ALL of them. We actually all get along great and have fun just hanging out together.

On Saturday we went to the Manti temple. This was the first time we had all (the adults)been to the temple together since Rick and Tara got married. It was a beautiful day and I am glad that Rick encouraged us to go. Over the weekend we ate a lot, played games, laughed, watched the olympics and just hung out together. I let Morgan stay up way too late and didn't enforce naps so she got very cranky-she actually fell asleep around 8pm last night and is now back to being my sweet little girl.

Now we are back home, trying to get back into a regular routine since school starts for Koby on Wednesday. I can't believe that he is already in the 5th grade. Once he starts school I am going to try and work more with Morgan on a "preschool" type of learning at home. She is pretty eager to learn. I have taken a lot of time off of work this summer and now I feel like I have to 'buckle down' and get back to a normal schedule-it doesn't sound too fun to me though. Oh well I guess its part of being a grown up.

No comments: