Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Missing my kids

This week Koby and Morgan are visiting Papa and Gramma Werry. I am sure that they are having a blast-they usually do. They love doing all of the farm stuff and of course they get spoiled a lot! I am so glad that they are able to go and spend time with my parents but I miss them. After just the first day of "freedom" Steve and I start talking about all the things we miss. Just last night Steve said he even missed hearing Morgan say, "Koby is bothering me." and Koby saying, "Morgan keeps coming into my room and she won't leave me alone." It is so funny to me how kids take over your whole life and become the most important things and they do it so quickly. I do enjoy spending time alone with Steve and having so few responsibilities but it sure is quiet at home in the evenings. I can't wait to see them and catch up on all of the hugs that I have missed this week.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Doesn't it make you appreciate your kids so much more after you've been apart for a while? I'm sure they are having a blast though, because it's always fun at grandma and papa's house!