Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pictures/progress on 40X40

One of my goals from my 40x40 is to take an online course. Earlier this summer I came across an online class that was perfect for me-it was deeply discounted (thank you groupon!), it was self-paced and it was on photography. Ding-Ding-Ding, we have a winner! I have always been interested in learning more about photography so I signed up and began taking the course. Some of the course work doesn't really apply to me because the course is geared towards professional photography and I wanted to just be better at taking my own photos as a hobby. But overall it has been really great and I feel like I have learned a lot! I have been experimenting a lot with my camera. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures that I took this summer.
Thanks to Morgan and Maylee for being willing to be my model-Maylee especially really got into it.
"Mom, take my picture like this!"

No comments: