Friday, January 9, 2015

Bad Blogger Part 2

October On October 25th Koby turned 17! Seriously how is this even possible! We took Koby out to lunch and then he went with his friends to a UofU football game and to Frightmares. When he got home he found out that we finally got Steve a new car so he kind of also got a new car for his birthday. Lucky kid! November I was swamped with planning, organizing and running super Saturday for the ward. We made some really great crafts and I got a huge jump start on Christmas gifts. My wonderful family helped me set up, clean up and keep me sane. On the same day as this Koby had to work and the rest of us ran to Price for my cousin Erik's wedding. Talk about an exhausting day. Once that was over we started planning for Thanksgiving. Everyone in my family was coming for Thanksgiving so I had an amazing idea to do family pictures. We found a great photographer and coordinated clothes and the turned out so good. (I am doing a completely separate post of just those pictures!) Thanksgiving was great and I enjoyed my favorite holiday even more than usual. Koby started wrestling practices. December This month went by like a blur. There were so many parties and we had plenty of shopping trips and game nights. Koby finally let us meet his girlfriend. We had Sara come over for dinner and to play games. It was really fun and we like Sara a lot. Koby also had a few wrestling matches, work and he got sick with bronchitis. We got to visit Santa and have breakfast at UVU. Morgan had a dance performance. Steve worked a lot of overtime. I got a lot of time off for the holidays which was so nice. Christmas was wonderful and relaxed, we stayed home until the day after when we headed to Richfield to visit family. We ended the Year with a party at Brian and Jody's home on New Years eve. What an incredible year! We are so blessed and loved.

No comments: