Friday, March 28, 2014

Morgan's field trip to space

Ok just wanted a catchy title...we didn't go to space. We went to the planetarium. It was really cool and I loved spending the day with Morgan and her friends. We watched a cool 3-D movie about Lemurs. The first picture of the four kids is our group-the kids I had to be responsible for-didn't loose any of them, well at least not for too long. The second to last picture is Morgan's whole class plus her teacher, Mrs. Taylor. We explored a lot and then got to watch another movie in the dome. Morgan had a great time and she still likes having me go with her to school field trips-I know that won't last long so I have to go to as many as I can now. PS-when I went to bed the night before the field trip, I discovered this note in my room along with clothes that she had selected for me.

No comments: