Thursday, September 5, 2013

40X40 Update

I am still working on my 40x40 goals! They are gradually getting crossed off-did I ever mention that I love to cross things off of lists? Anyway, I have crossed 6 items off my list-only 32 more to go. Recently Morgan and I slept under the stars. We did it in comfort though-in our backyard and on an air mattress. We did have to go inside around 1:30 am but I am still counting it! Between the cold, bugs and Morgan hearing "rustling noises"-we had no choice! I also crossed of a weekend trip with Steve-which we did on our anniversary in Midway but I wouldn't mind repeating that one! I have been teaching Morgan how to cook a few things but not sure I should cross that off until she knows how to do more. I have tried several new foods but probably not 5 yet. So at least I am making progress!

No comments: