Tuesday, May 28, 2013

40x40

First off I have to confess that 40 is right around the corner for me. Turning 30 wasn't that big of a deal but 40 feels a bit blah to me. I don't want to be 40 years old! I don't! I don't! (will it help me to stay young if I throw a tantrum?) So I decided to accomplish 40 things before I turn 40. Here is a picture of my list. When I wrote the list I had three years, one month and one day to complete the entire thing. I think I can do it. I also had a lot of fun creating my list. I am happy to report that I have crossed one item off the list already. Steve taught me how to play racquetball on Saturday and it was really fun. Not only did we have time alone together, we got our exercise and I accomplished one of my 40x40. On the down side, Steve did close the trunk on my head and hit me really hard in the eye with the racquetball after being at the rec center for only 5 minutes. Nothing comes easy right?

No comments: