Friday, March 30, 2012

Gotta love service!

A while back for Relief society we had a service auction. I looked at all the "services" that were offered and knew immediately what I wanted. So I stock piled all of my points and I outbid everyone and won a photo shoot from my talented neighbor. She is amazing! Because our schedule is pretty crazy it took a little while to coordinate but two weeks ago we were able to get the pictures taken. And then just a couple of days ago Marci gave me a cd with all of the pictures. They turned out so great. She ended up giving us over 440 pictures! She was so patient with my kids too. I know how hard it is to get all three of them looking the same directions and smiling. She edited over 30 for us and there are even more that I love that are unedited. I feel kinda guilty for getting it all for free and the only service I offered was free babysitting and I still haven't done it yet! (although I have offered multiple times!) So I am going to share several of my favorite pictures here but just know there are way more that I couldn't share.


My kids are gorgeous!










If you are in need of an amazing photographer check out this website-http://www.wix.com/marcipreece/photography

No comments: