Monday, March 22, 2010

What I did on spring break....

I wish I could say that I spent spring break going somewhere tropical and exotic, and most importantly warm, but alas that is not the case...

I wish I could say that I spent spring break sleeping in and vegging, but that is also not the case...


I wish I could say that I came back from Spring break with a tan but I am still ghostly white-as always.

Instead I get to say that I got caught up over spring break. I cleaned the house, I took the kids to the doc for their immunization and check ups, I painted the kitchen and my bedroom, got out the Easter decor, and was able to cross a dozen small things off of my to-do list.

I did get to go out on a date with my handsome husband! I spent time with the kids and visited grandma. All of this sounds kinda boring but I am glad that I got some time to catch up-I felt like my list was getting longer than I could handle.

Here are some pics of my paint jobs-love the new color and it feels like we gave the house a face lift!

Kitchen...green marble accent wall:




My bedroom...Grandeur Gray-which actually looks kindof brown with a purplish tint but it looks good!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks good! I would love to paint some rooms in my house too, but can never decide on a color. I can't wait to see it in person.

McCall B. said...

I have it on good authority (check my schedule for the class I interpret at 4:00 Tues, and Thurs) that the color you picked for your bedroom is one of the most loved colors in interior design right now. Way to be so hip and modern. I LOVE to paint and create a whole new feel in a room.