Friday, January 22, 2010

Easy way

I often have a hard time talking about difficult things so I am taking the easy way out and writing it once. The less people I have to tell the better.

I recently told several people that I was expecting a baby. Yesterday I was 10 weeks. Unfortunately on Wednesday I began having some problems so I phoned the doctor and he had me come in for an ultrasound. We found out that our baby was dead and had been for about three weeks. Although this news was very devastating for us, we know that everything will work out. And though I had all ready come to love and anticipate having this baby become a part of our family, I am grateful for all the blessing that I have and I know that everything will be fine.

In the few days since this awful news I felt comfort and love from my Heavenly Father. We have received much support and love from our family and friends and we greatly appreciate you all.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news. I don't blame you for "taking the easy way out". Please let me know if I can do anything-even just listen to you talk. Love ya, Jen

McCall B. said...

I am heartbroken that you had to go through that. You are such a strong person and I'm so glad that you have been able to feel peace after this experience. You are awesome and I'm positive that good things are going to happen to you and your family.

mE said...

Becky, I am so sorry... sending you love and prayers and {{{HUGS}}}


Erin

Em and Jorg said...

Hi Becky,

Just wanted to finally comment here (though I ALWAYS read your updates) and tell you that my prayers and thoughts are with you guys. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

And hopefully one of these next days I'll see your cute face in person.

Love, Em

Jen said...

So sorry Becky! Not a easy road- you will be in our prayers!