Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's day

I am so thankful that I got to have a father in my life while growing up. There are so many people that didn't have that. My dad taught me so much and has always been so supportive. He was always there for everyone's activities even if we had to milk cows at 3:30 or 7 instead of 5. He taught me how to work hard and I appreciate all that he does for me and my family. Thanks Dad!
I have also been blessed to marry an amazing man who instantly became a father. Koby was only 5 years old when we met Steve. I love that Steve never introduces Koby as his step-son and that he talks about Koby as much as he does the girls. Steve loves us all so much. He works so hard at everything he does. Thank you babe for being such an amazing father to our babies! Love you forever!

No comments: