Thursday, June 27, 2013

Maylee talk

Here are some cute things that Maylee has been saying (and their translations): In the middle of Sacrament meeting Maylee loudly said to Peyton, "Sit on my crap!" which we all know means sit on my lap, but it was quite embarrassing when several heads turned to look at us. Chicken-monk = chipmunk, One million = watermelon; When I tell her I love you she will not say love you back but instead she has started saying Love-ly. She also calls fireworks, firecookies just like Koby used to. Maylee is so cute and she sure keeps us laughing.
We bought Maylee this new swimming suit and she loves it-she wants to wear it all the time. I think she has napped in it quite a few times. She has some weird name for her swimming suit but I have no idea how to spell what she says.

No comments: