Friday, February 22, 2013

My little Morgan is growing up!

Tomorrow Morgan will be turning eight! I can't believe how fast the years have gone. We sure do love this girl. She is so smart, beautiful, creative, talented, athletic, kind, loving and fun! She brings so much laughter, music and drama into our home. Morgan is my first daughter and she was sure a shock to my tom-boyish attitude. She loves all the frilly girl stuff-in fact at age 4 she told me she wished I had named her sparkle. She is so girly-except on the soccer field and then she kind of turns into an animal. She refers to herself as Morgan in the middle and that is how she likes to be-right smack in the middle-middle of the action, middle of all the attention, middle of all the hugs and love. Happy birthday to my sweet beautiful girl-Morgan you rock!

No comments: