Thursday, January 17, 2013

card shark

Last weekend Morgan asked us if we would play Phase 10 with her-it's a card game that we have played before. So we started playing around 8 PM. At 8:30 Koby got home and joined in and we put Maylee to bed. We then played until nearly 11:00 that night. We had so much fun! We laughed and laughed. Morgan laughed so hard she nearly peed her pants and Koby was bent over in half laughing. I loved it! I can't wait for Maylee to be old enough to join in.
Does Koby have a good hand or not? Hard to tell huh?
Morgan has the worst poker face of anyone I have ever played with. Her eyes get big and she breaks out the huge grin when she gets a card she needs, often even saying YES! On the other hand she mumbles when the card is bad. But despite this, she won that night.
Can't wait to play again! I just love spending time with Steve and my kids!

No comments: