Friday, August 24, 2012

1st day of school 2012

Morgan is in 2nd grade
Koby is a freshman this year (yikes!)
I was out walking when Koby left for school so Steve took a picture of Koby for me. He is looking so grown up. I like to still tell people that he is in jr high, it makes me feel younger than saying my son is a freshman in high school! Not quite sure what will work next year when he really will be going to the high school. This term he is taking English, science, geography, honors math, weight training, computer technology and seminary. I was home when Morgan was ready to go to school and she kept telling me to take pictures. So we took ALOT!
Morgan gets a locker this year and she thinks that is way cool. (Notice the missing front tooth-two days later she lost the other front one.)
Maylee and I walk Morgan to the bus stop and we had to take more pictures there-Maylee loved standing in line with the big kids. Sadly, it won't be long before she will be the one headed off to school.

No comments: