Friday, May 14, 2010

What the kiddos are doing lately

Koby's school is attempting to have their students run 100 miles through out the school year. They get to go on a hike if they make it and have pizza at a park and play games. They walk/run everyday at school but when the weather is bad they stay inside and get behind. On Wednesday Koby told me that he needed to start running at home-he needed 30 more miles by next Friday. That is 9 days to run 30 miles. Last night between running at school and at home on the treadmill he is down to 20. I think he's going to make it!

Last night I let Morgan go to a RS activity with me. The young women were doing a modest fashion show. Morgan loved it so much that today she took all of her dress up clothes to the babysitter so they can do their own fashion show.

Mother's day was kind of miserable this year since Steve and I had strep throat. The kids were really sweet and great at taking care of us. I am so happy to have them!

No comments: