Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Football 09.1

Last night was Koby's first football game of the season. It was a great game-really close the entire game...ok so for 95% of the game it was 0-0 but still it a good game-with lots of good defense and offense by both teams. Then with only a couple of minutes left they scored on a punt return and ended up winning 6-0. Koby did great! He grabbed a lot of flags, did a great job blocking and hiking the ball. He also almost had an interception-but the ball slipped through his fingertips. Ah well...next time. I took several pictures at the game-and in order to not embarass Koby I had to just take them from my seat so some are kindof grainy. Koby is #9.



3 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish we could watch you play Koby. Do you have a game on Saturday?? See you soon!

robana said...

You are awesome! Keep stealing those flags. Love ya tons!

Sachiko said...

Wow, he looks so grown up. I'm glad you guys had a great time.