Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Part of the herd

Ok so when I first started blogging my sister and sister-in-law were both on spaces live and so that made things easy because I would be notified of updates or new blogs. Cool huh? Now they have both switched to blogger and I didn't want to copy them. Amazing to believe but I like to be just a little different from the main stream. Not way different but for instance if I notice everyone around me has curly hair I get my hair straightened. If everyone has straight hair, it's time for a perm. Anyway, I was told how much easier this blog site is so I figured I would play around with it (just to prove them wrong!) and then I came across 'cutestblogontheblock' and it was so much fun to use and it really makes my blog look like a lot of fun. Corny huh? So I created this new blog. I am not going to delete my old one but I will put the link on it and blog here from now on. So now I feel like I am part of the herd but I hope I will find out a way to be just a little different.

No comments: